Picuous

Jun 13, 2010

Vyloppilli Samskriti Bhavan

Now I am on the mailing list of Vylopilli Samskriti Bhavan.

During the last Nangyar koothu performance, I dropped my lens pouch in the Koothambalam. I could retrieve it three days later thanks to Ms. Annie, the programme officer and other friendly staff of the Bhavan. Annie has also put me on the mailing list for the monthly programmes. No more straining to read the "Today's Engagement' column in the Hindu.

Last Saturday, I missed the Chakyar Koothu by Margi Chakyar. The next two programmes are Malayalam Drama and poetry evenings. I may give them a go-by.

1 comment:

Radha Anjali said...

5th of February 2011
"Shikhandi" a transgender theme from Mahabharata Classical Bharata Natyam Dance Recital
by Radha Anjali and Asmita Banerjee
from Vienna, Austria

www.radha-anjali.at
www.natyamandir.at